明日を目指して

Apesar das minhas fragilidades, avanço.”- Lya Luft

segunda-feira, 30 de agosto de 2010

~ fall away...


''(...)You fall away from your past
But it's following you now

You fall away from your past
But it's following you

You left something undone, it's now your rerun
It's the one you can't erase
You should have made it right, so you wouldn't have to fight

To put a smile back on your face
(...)
You fall away

It's following you.''
The Fray- fall away.

''I think I found something different. Something I want to try. Like I found before, but now it's gone. Please, give me my feeling again. Give it back to me. Because I want to believe that this new different thing has hope and meaning. Please, give it back.''
Marquinhos Bueno.
29/8/2010
citações. 

3 comentários:

  1. Você pode se soltar das algemas de dois jeitos, um com a chave e outro igual Houdini xD
    :*

    ResponderExcluir
  2. then... I'm not so sure what kind of feeling you want to have back... but isn't it necessary to let some of them go? I mean... We give people what we find important in certain moments of our lives, but then we want to have it back. Let it go, let this feeling grow inside of you again without any regrets, without thinking about the past... you will see we have abilities to feel things over and over again x)

    ResponderExcluir
  3. O comentário acima despensa a minha opinião. Acrescento apenas que adorei a foto. ^^

    ResponderExcluir